At Early Start Autism, our passion is empowering and equipping parents with the tools to optimize every moment with their child to help their child reach his or her maximum potential.
- Training in handling challenging behaviors
- Coaching in naturalistic ABA
- Parents learn to implement ABA naturalistic intervention in child’s daily routines and interactions with child – child receives many more hours of therapy in addition to formal therapy
- Coaching in how to better understand your child
- Coaching in ways to better connect with your child
- Research shows parents who receive parent coaching have less stress, and children have less severe autism traits later in life.
We are excited to announce that Early Start Autism is partnering with Unicorn Children’s Foundation to offer a scholarship for parent coaching in the P-ESDM model. To learn more about the P-ESDM scholarship and download the application go to unicornchildrensfoundation.org/esdm. View a video about the scholarship below.